Upcoming meeting information
The next STAC meeting will be held on Wednesday, November 9 from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. The agenda and other meeting documents will be posted here when they become available.
The meeting will be held in person at the Nevada Department of Agriculture, 405 SOUTH 21ST STREET Sparks, Nevada 89431.
If there are questions about the meeting please contact Chris Rose at email@example.com or 775-834-0890.
The STAC provides advice and input to NRCS on many issues, including:
• State program management policies and procedures
• Technical programmatic recommendations
• Statewide public information and outreach campaigns
• Identifying significant statewide natural resource concerns
• Guidelines for developing ranking criteria for evaluating applications
• Guidance on eligible conservation practices
• Technical guidance on conservation practices, including new and innovative practices
• Cost share rates and incentive payment limits and methods of payment
• Identifying, monitoring, and analyzing performance indicators
• Evaluating and reporting program impacts on natural resources and the environment
• Coordinating with other Federal, State, Tribal, and local public and private activities
Current Nevada STAC composition:
We are in the process of updating our STAC membership roster. The member list will be posted when complete.