Inflation Reduction Act (IRA): These dates include, but are not limited to, applications for programs funded through the IRA.
NRCS accepts applications year-round.
If you apply after the program ranking date, NRCS will automatically consider your application during the next cycle.
Application Ranking Dates by State
FY 2023 Application Ranking Dates | States A - H | States I - M | States N - P | States R - W
* More about ranking dates
- ACEP National Ranking Date, March 17, 2023 – grasslands and certain wetlands will be prioritized.
- AMA, March 17, 2023 and May 19, 2023
- CSP, March 24, 2023 and April 8, 2023
- EQIP, March 17, 2023 and May 19, 2023
Pacific Islands Area
- AMA, March 1, 2023 and May 1, 2023
- CSP, March 20, 2023
- EQIP, March 1, 2023, March 20, 2023 and May 1, 2023
- CSP, March 31, 2023 and June 2, 2023
- EQIP, March 31, 2023, April 1, 2023, June 2, 2023 and June 30, 2023
More About Ranking Dates
Apply by your state’s ranking dates to be considered for funding in the current cycle. Funding is provided through a competitive process.
This page lists ranking dates for NRCS key programs:
- Agricultural Conservation Easement Program (ACEP)
- Agricultural Management Assistance (AMA)
- Conservation Stewardship Program (CSP)
- Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP)
Some states have also announced ranking dates for other programs, including:
- EQIP Climate-Smart Agriculture and Forestry (EQIP-CSAF)
- EQIP Conservation Incentive Contracts (EQIP-CIC)
- CSP Grasslands Conservation Initiative (CSP-GCI)
- state-specific RCPP programs.