Current Water Year Data
Current Water Year Data
Today's Summary Reports
- SNOTEL Update Report (Current Snow/Precip Daily Summary for all Alaska sites)
- Condensed SNOTEL Update Report (Current Snow/Precip Summary for all Alaska basins)
- SNOTEL Update Report Generator (Create past and current daily summaries for Alaska and Western US)
- Regional Update Reports for: Alaska | Western US -Updated daily
- Water and Climate Update -Updated weekly
- Basin Average Bar Graphs for Alaska: Snow Water | Precipitation -Updated daily
- Basin Average Map of Western US Snowpack (reviewed for accuracy) -Updated monthly
- Basin Average Map of Alaska Snowpack (reviewed for accuracy) -Updated monthly
Daily SNOTEL Data
- Map-Based Access to SNOTEL Data -Access hourly and daily data for past 7 days or current water year
- List-Based Access to SNOTEL Data -Generates daily reports for user selected time periods
- Water Year Graph of Snowpack & Precipitation (Current water year and 30-yr average data)
- Comparison Graph of Snowpack & Precipitation (Current and previous water years, and 30-yr average data)
- 7-Day Snow Depth Report (Only available for sites with snow depth sensors)
- Current Water Year Tables for Individual Sites: Snow Water | Precipitation | Air Temperature
- SNOTEL Tab Separated Data
- 24-Hour SNOTEL Report (Text file with all sites, all sensors, all records for the past 24 hours) -Updated once an hour
- 7-Day SNOTEL Report (Text file with all sites, all sensors, all records for the past 7 days) -Updated twice a day
- Snowpack Reports (Includes snow courses & SNOTEL sites, format types: BASN, BASS, LOST)
- Precipitation Reports (Includes snow courses & SNOTEL sites, format types: BAPR, BSPR)
- Most of these documents require Adobe Acrobat
- For definitions click here, then scroll down.
- Note: Please manually refresh .PDF files in internet browser to ensure you have the latest data
Water Supply Forecasts - Maps display the 50% exceedance forecast. Maps are published January through June. For the 90%, 70%, 30% and 10% exceedance forecasts, please consult the State Basin Outlook Reports. For more information on how to interpret exceedance forecasts, check out our Streamflow Forecast Interpretation webpage.
Snow - Maps of snow water equivalent, snow density, and snow depth derived from SNOTEL and manual snow course data.
Precipitation - Maps of month-to-date and year-to-date precipitation.
Maps of maximum, minimum, and average temperatures displayed as percentiles, records, anomalies, and more...