Florida NRCS Payment Schedules
Each year, NRCS re-evaluates the amount of financial assistance available for each practice in each state. These evaluations consider the current costs for material and labor within the state, and also the fair marketplace compensation for opportunity costs that may arise (e.g. conversion of productive land). If necessary, the amount of financial assistance is adjusted to keep pace with actual costs.
Note: Environmental Quality Incentives Program Conservation Incentives Contract (EQIP-CIC) is a new enrollment option created by section 2304 of the 2018 Farm Bill and will be implemented in fiscal year 2021.
The updated payment schedule is released in the first quarter each Fiscal Year (Oct-Dec).
Inflation Reduction Act (IRA): Additional 2023 dates for funding will be added in the near future.
NRCS accepts applications year-round. If you apply after the program ranking date, NRCS will automatically consider your application during the next cycle.
Apply by your state’s ranking dates to be considered for funding in the current cycle. Funding is provided through a competitive process.
Ranking dates for NRCS key programs:
- Agricultural Conservation Easement Program (ACEP)
- Agricultural Management Assistance (AMA)
- Conservation Stewardship Program (CSP)
- Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP)
Ranking dates for other programs
- EQIP Climate-Smart Agriculture and Forestry (EQIP-CSAF)
- EQIP Conservation Incentive Contracts (EQIP-CIC)
- CSP Grasslands Conservation Initiative (CSP-GCI)
- Florida RCPP programs