About the NCRACC
The National Civil Rights Advisory Committee to the Chief (NCRACC) is designed to provide management officials and employees with counsel and advice to enhance and ensure compliance with their equal employment opportunity and program delivery responsibilities.
Members of the NCRACC will carry out their responsibilities consistent with USDA policies, procedures, and practices regarding employment and program delivery, which are nondiscriminatory with regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, political beliefs, or because all or a part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program.
The NCRACC provides assistance in the areas of policy formulation, program direction, and administration.
- Astrid Martínez, Washington, D.C.
- Thomas Morgart, Connecticut
- Catherine Cannon, American Indian/Alaska Native Female Representative, Washington
- Amanda Crowe, White Female Representative, Alaska
- Jenna Dunn, LGBTQ+, Representative, Hawaii
- Brett Myers, Veteran Male Representative, Arizona
- David Williams, White Male Representative, Colorado
- Anand Hase, Asian Pacific Islander Male Representative, Iowa
- David Pesicka, American Indian/Alaska Native Male Representative, South Dakota
- Chanc Vogel, Disability Male Representative, Wisconsin
- Suzy Daubert, Asian Pacific Islander Female Representative, Maryland
- Shantel King, Black Female Representative, Delaware
- Carolyn Miller, NCRACC Administrative Assistant, Connecticut
- Becky Ross, LGBTQ+ Representative, New Hampshire
- Jill Binette, Veteran Female Representative, Florida
- Isabelle Giuliani, Hispanic Female Representative, Florida
- Trevor Hunt, Black Male Representative, Tennessee
- Morgan Morrissett, Disability Female Representative, Arkansas
- Rafael Vega, Hispanic Male Representative, North Carolina
Read about the current members of the National Civil Rights Advisory Committee to the Chief.