About the NCRACC
The National Civil Rights Advisory Committee to the Chief (NCRACC) is designed to provide management officials and employees with counsel and advice to enhance and ensure compliance with their equal employment opportunity and program delivery responsibilities.
Members of the NCRACC will carry out their responsibilities consistent with USDA policies, procedures, and practices regarding employment and program delivery, which are nondiscriminatory with regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, political beliefs, or because all or a part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program.
The NCRACC provides assistance in the areas of policy formulation, program direction, and administration.
- Astrid Martinez, Wyoming
- Thomas Morgart, Connecticut
- Amanda Crowe, White Female Representative, Alaska
- Becky Ross, LGBTQ+ Representative, Colorado
- Ann Cotton, NCRACC Administrative Assistant, Wyoming
- David Pesicka, American Indian/Alaska Native Male Representative, South Dakota
- Steve Maras, Veteran Male Representative, South Dakota
- Anand Hase, Asian Pacific Islander Male Representative, Iowa
- Tony Townsend, Disability Male Representative, Texas
- Laurel Qualy, Hispanic Female Representative, Wisconsin
- Shantel King, Black Female Representative, Maryland
- Carolyn Miller, NCRACC Administrative Assistant, Connecticut
- Suzanne Baker, American Indian/Alaska Native Female Representative, New York
- Heath Eisele, White Male Representative, New York
- Rafael Vega, Hispanic Male Representative, North Carolina
- Trevor Hunt, Black Male Representative, Tennessee
- Morgan Morrissett, Disability Female Representative, Arkansas
- Nga Watts, Asian Pacific Islander Female Representative, Florida
- Jill Binette, Veteran Female Representative, Florida
- Liz Crane-Wexler, LGBTQ+ Representative, Washington, D.C.