Skip Navigation

International Travel Procedures

Statutes or regulations govern most international travel requirements. Departmental regulations require that notification of all international travel be submitted by the Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) to USDA’s Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS) at least 60 calendar days prior to departure. Many of the common questions and answers related to international travel are stated in the News and Views, Vol. 5, issued by the International Programs Division (IPD).

This site provides all information related to international travel requirements.  Click on the buttons below for the latest information, instructions, and forms.

General Travel Information

News and Views, Vol. 5

International Travel Form Instructions

Official Passport and Visa Information

Executive Summary

IPD Database Registration Form and Instructions