Skip Navigation

Grassland Reserve Program

This Program has expired with the 2008 Farm Bill and has been replaced with the new ACEP program.



For more information on GRP, contact the local FSA or NRCS office. Click here to find contact information.

Oregon NRCS GRP Rental Agreement contact:
Todd Peplin, (541) 923-4358

Oregon NRCS Easement option contact:
Bari Williams,  (541) 414-3226

National GRP Information

National GRP Web site