Skip Navigation

How to Ask for Conservation Technical Assistance

Updated 07/27/2009


If you need more information about CTA or want to develop a conservation plan, please contact your local USDA Service Center, or your local conservation district.

All requests for technical assistance through the CTA Program are prioritized by NRCS and the local conservation district to ensure that assistance is provided in a fair and equitable manner. This program does not include financial assistance. However, through the CTA Program, clients may develop conservation plans, which may serve as a springboard for them to enter into financial assistance and easement conservation programs provided by other Federal, State, and local programs. There are no fees or charges to the land user for this service.