Skip Navigation

How to Submit a Letter to NRCS

The public may write to the USDA Secretary or the Chief of NRCS at any time with questions regarding specific programs or to obtain general information by writing to the following addresses:

USDA, Natural Resources Conservation Service
Executive Correspondence Management Team
1400 Independence Ave, S.W.
Room 6110-A South Building
Washington, D.C. 20250
Telephone: (202) 720-6589
Fax: (202) 260-8101

United States Department of Agriculture
USDA, Office of the Secretary
1400 Independence Avenue, SW.
Washington, D.C. 20250

The public may contact their NRCS State office or Service Center to assistance or to sign up for specific programs.
List of NRCS Specialists at National Headquarters.
NRCS State Offices and Technical Centers - Contact the NRCS office near you.
• Visit the NRCS FOIA page to obtain NRCS records through the Freedom of Information Act.