Skip Navigation

Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP) Forms and Documents

Header image for Massachusetts EQIP forms and documents page
In addition to the application, you will need to file several forms to certify that you are eligible to participate in federal programs. Please contact your local NRCS office for assistance with these forms.

The following documents require Acrobat Reader

Application form

Farm Service Agency forms

(The following links are to the USDA eForms website, which requires Internet Explorer)

Contact the Farm Service Agency (FSA) office in your local USDA Service Center for assistance with these forms.

Translations of the EQIP application form appendix

Translated Regional Conservation Partnership Program (RCPP) application appendix

Additional forms you may need:

Additional documents you may need:

  • Documentation of control of the land for the contract period: Deed, lease, or other written authorization from the landowner

Other program documents