Skip Navigation

Wetland Reserve Easement (WRE) Forms and Documents

WRE Forms and Documents

In order for your application package to be ranked for possible funding, you'll submit the following documentation. Your local NRCS office can provide information on where to obtain these documents.

Required documents

Farm Service Agency forms

The following forms are available from the USDA Farm Service Agency (FSA) office in your local USDA Service Center. Please contact FSA for assistance with these forms:

  • AD-1026 - Highly Erodible Land Conservation (HELC) and Wetland Conservation (WC) certification
  • AD-1026 - HELC and WC certification - Spanish version
  • CCC-941 - Average Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) Certification and Consent to Disclosure of Tax Information
  • CCC-901 - Member's Information

Documents that may be required

  • ​Copy of proof of legal ingress/egress to property
  • Waiver Letter to State Conservationist
  • Proof of Signature Authority, Articles of Organization, and Partnership Agreement
  • Evidence of Signature Authority

Other program documents