Connecticut Civil Rights Committee
In Connecticut, the NRCS staff works closely with other USDA agencies (Farm Service Agency and Rural Development) to provide equitable service to all customers and potential customers, and to provide equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.
Committee members and the Special Emphasis Program Managers help ensure that Federal agencies institute, plan, and take affirmative steps to provide equal opportunity to women and minority applicants and employees in all areas of employment (recruitment, hiring, training, promotions, and awards); and provide a means for women and minorities to communicate their concerns to management.
- What Are Special Emphasis Groups
- Connecticut's Civil Rights Committee/Special Emphasis Program Managers
- Applying for Services/Have a Complaint?
- What is Environmental Justice?
- How Do Employees File an EEO Complaint?
- How to Apply for Jobs via USAJOBS
- National Civil Rights Website
- National Civil Rights Advisory Committee to the Chief
- Farm Production and Conservation Civil Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity Division