Skip to main content
U.S. flag

An official website of the United States government


Carroll County Local Workgroup Meeting - 2024

Event Date
April 9, 2024
4:30-6:30 pm
USDA Carroll County Service Center Conference Room (Virtual option available), The Grindle Center, 73 Main St, Conway, NH 03818
Fee Description
No Fees, see registration information below.
A sign indicating the boundary of a conservation Easement stands in a field in New Hampshire.

The Carroll County Conservation District in New Hampshire are holding their Local Working Group meeting April 9, 2024, from 4:30 - 6:30 pm. An option to attend virtually (online) is available.



Please contact the District Manager's officer for more information:

Catherine Dufault, District Manager 
(603) 901-3003  

The Carroll County Conservation District in New Hampshire, along with the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) will hold a Local Working Group meeting on April 9, 2024, from 4:30 – 6:30 pm. This meeting is open to all that wish to attend. 

You can find information on how to attend virtually by visiting the Eventbrite link under the registration information. 

Local working groups allow the community to discuss and come to a consensus on conservation initiatives important in their district.  Recommendations are forwarded to the State Technical Committee who work together with the NRCS to provide guidance on matters important to the citizens of the Granite State. Your voice can make an impact on funding and allocation decisions for New Hampshire NRCS programs in 2025.

If you need special accommodation to participate in this activity or event (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape – captioning, etc.), please contact Catherine Dufault District Manager for Carroll County at   or by telephone at (603) 901-3003 prior to the event.

Meeting Agenda: 

Agenda is pending.

Find Your Local Service Center

USDA Service Centers are locations where you can connect with Farm Service Agency, Natural Resources Conservation Service, or Rural Development employees for your business needs. Enter your state and county below to find your local service center and agency offices. If this locator does not work in your browser, please visit