Earth Team Volunteers - Colorado
Since 1985, Earth Team volunteers have provided a valued source of talent to NRCS. These dedicated volunteers work with conservation professionals on private lands to improve soil quality, conserve water, improve air quality and enhance wildlife habitat.
Volunteer With Us
- Whether serving your community, gaining professional experience, or contributing your professional knowledge after retirement, there are plenty of great reasons to become a NRCS volunteer. Earth Team volunteers are 'Helping People Help the Land’.
- Volunteers must be 14 years of age or older to join our Earth Team Volunteer Program. Those who are interested in conserving and protecting our precious natural resources can join. Duties vary based on interests, availability, and include a variety of tasks from clerical work, outreach events, and field work. You will share your skills, learn new ones, meet new people and be part of a dedicated conservation effort.
- If you are interested in gaining valuable work experience while helping protect Colorado’s natural resources, please contact Donna Goodsell, State Earth Team Coordinator at Donna.Goodsell@usda.gov or visit any NRCS local field office to apply.
Would you like to:
- help farmers and ranchers,
- help teach kids,
- help with public meetings,
- work on wildlife habitat projects,
- work on indoor and outdoor projects, and
- gain work experience for skills and abilities needed in today's job market?
The Colorado Earth Team is made up of dedicated and enthusiastic volunteers who assist USDA-NRCS in conserving, improving, and sustaining the nation’s natural resources. Colorado historically ranks among the top has a history of being one of the best in the nation for utilizing the Earth Team program in our offices. The purpose of the Earth Team is to expand our services by utilizing volunteers.
Colorado Earth Team Coordinator
- Donna Goodsell – State Team Lead - email@example.com
- Amber – Assistant Coordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cindy Einspahr – Assistant Coordinator – email@example.com