(540) 432-6029 Ext.106 or 117
Email This Page
Location: Plecker Workforce Center (Blue Ridge Community College), Weyers Cave, VA
If you're interested in learning more about foodsheds, watersheds, and other food system topics, this is the conference for you!
Learn from these engaging and inspirational speakers:
- Dr. Dennis Keeney, Owner, The Keeney Place and Senior Advisor
- Ms. Karen Washington, Rise & Root Farm & 2014 James Beard Leadership Award Winner
- Dr. Chuck Benbrook, Benbrook Consulting
- Mr. Robin Morris, Executive Director of Mad River Food Hub
- Ms. Ellen Polishuk of Potomac Vegetable Farms
Participants can also select from three specific concurrent session tracks in which producers and practitioners share their local and regional expertise: practical applications of soil and water health; making money in the middle: finding your niche; and local food for all. Learn more.
Fees: Early bird registration pricing is available until November 20, and rates will increase significantly after this date. Conference details and registration information are available on the event website: conference.VirginiaFarmToTable.org.
Registration required: Yes