Kasey Jacobs, Caribbean Climate Subhub
Email This Page
Location: International Institute of Tropical Forestry, San Juan, PR
"Climate Change Options and Opportunities for Agriculture and Forestry in the Caribbean: Implementing the USDA Greenhouse Gas Mitigation Strategy"
- Presentation of the USDA greenhouse gas mitigation strategy
- How do we quantify and predict GHGs emissions?
- What are current mitigation and adaptation practices and opportunities in the region?
- What are the limitations to improved communication with managers and producers regarding mitigation and adaptation?
- Developing mitigation and adaptation plans in agriculture and forestry.
Registration required: Yes