Location: North Georgia Technical College, 1500 GA-197 Clarkesville, Georgia
Always wanted to know how to put together a strong farm plan but not really sure where to start? Attend our workshop
and we’ll get you going in the right direction!
Topics covered Include:
• Balance Sheets
• Income Statement
• Family Finance & Family Budgeting
• Risk Management
• Accrual Income
• Applying for Financing
• Preparing a Business Plan
• Technology & Record Keeping
• Marketing with the Dept. of Ag
• FSA/SBA and Other Programs
TO ATTEND, SEND FORM TO: Jane Kennedy, P.O. Box 1820, Perry, GA 31069 or Fax: 478-987-8314
Register on line at aggeorgia.com. Just click on Loans and select Young, Beginning and Small Farmers. Then look for the AgAware logo.