** Obtaining A DUNS Number **
for Farm Bill Program Applicants and Contractors

** DUNS & SAM Registration Requirements Fact Sheet **

Programs managed by NRCS can generally be divided into two categories:  Financial assistance and technical assistance. For more details contact your local USDA Service Center.

2002 Farm Bill

Note: More information about these programs are available from staff at the State Office of NRCS and FSA as appropriate.