The USDA NRCS East National Technology Support Center presents multidisciplinary webinar training the last Wednesday of the month from 2:00 - 3:00 PM Eastern. We also feature webinars on special topics and initiatives throughout the year. Participant join information is released approximately 30 days prior to an event. At this time, participants can simply "join" a webinar; pre-registration is not necessary. Our webinars are open to the public, and they are recorded for on-demand use.
Visit the Science and Technology Training Library at ConservationWebinars.net to join live webinar presentations and our "Conservation Webinars" on-demand archives. USDA NRCS webinars are identified with the Agency's raindrop logo. The webinar portal also features forestry, bioenergy, and climate science webinars presented by our webinar portal partners. The Science and Technology Training Library is provided in partnership with Southern Regional Extension Forestry and several land grant universities.
All instructions needed to participate in a live webinar or view an on-demand replay are provided at the Science and Technology Training Library at ConservationWebinars.net. Each webinar title is presented on a unique web page that offers a Join or View button to access the content. A workflow is provided for users interested in earning CEUs or receiving a training certificate. Plus, you'll see how participating in training online helps save a little piece of our plant - See the Green Savings for a webinar.
Contact the ENTSC Webmaster for assistance.
Live Webinar Instructions
When joining a live webinar that uses Adobe Connect:
1) Login to Adobe Connect as a Guest by entering your name.
2) You will hear the webinar audio through your device's speakers.
3) Prepare in advance:
When joining a live webinar that uses AT&T Connect:
1) Windows users: We recommend joining our webinars using the installed AT&T Participant Application: http://www.corp.att.com/attconnectsupport/downloads/pa/. Install the application well in advance of the start time of your first event. Successful installation places Participant in the AT&T Connect program folder in your Start menu.
2) Audio connection options with dial-in information are provided as you enter the AT&T application. Selecting the telephone option is recommended for the best audio quality.
3) Mac/Mobile users: You must join the webinar using the web browser option/app with telephone dial-in; no software installation is required or supported. Voice over computer is not supported.
4) Audio only and live captioning links are displayed on the webinar's web page at http://ConservationWebinars.net.