You are Here:
/ Creating Digital Signatures for Adobe Acrobat Files and Forwarding via Email
Digital signatures are a unique feature in Adobe 9.0 that facilitates numerous functions. Described below are step-by-step instructions on how to create your own digital signature.
This process needs to be completed only ONCE on each computer you utilize.
5. Select "Windows Certificate Store"
9. Enter a password, confirm password.
10. Select "Finish".
13. Your electronically signed document and is now saved in the location you specified.
14. Create a new email in MS Outlook, include a description in the "Subject:" header.
15. Select "Insert" or click on the paperclip icon.
NRCS Home | USDA.gov | Site Map | Civil Rights | FOIA | Accessibility Statement