Ohio Disability Emphasis Program
The Disability Emphasis Program is an integral part of the overall equal employment opportunity (EEO) program and is designed to:
* Ensure that persons with disabilities receive equal treatment in all aspects of employment.
* Increase the number of persons with disabilities employed in all professional, administrative, technical, clerical, and other categories, series, and grade levels.
* Provide opportunities to persons with disabilities to participate in training, career development, and leadership programs.
* Encourage the participation of persons with disabilities in all NRCS-sponsored programs and activities.
* Provide a network of professional support for persons with disabilities.
* Provide mentoring support to persons with disabilities in the workforce.
* Educate all NRCS employees by raising the level of awareness of persons with disabilities with workplace issues and concerns.
Disability.gov is the federal government website for comprehensive information on disability programs and services nationwide.
Office of Personnel Management, Disability Employment - The federal government is actively recruiting and hiring persons with disabilities. We offer a variety of exciting jobs, competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and opportunities for career advancement.
White House Disabilities Website - The official White House website that shares information about current laws enacted to provide assistance to people with disabilities.
Ohio Disability Emphasis Program Manager
2650 Richville Drive, Suite 103
Massillon, Ohio 44646
330.830.7700 ext. 104