Application Documents

Farm Bill Program Overview

Forms are available on the USDA Service Center Agencies eForms. EForms allows you to search for forms requesting services from the Farm Service Agency (FSA), Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS), and Rural Development (RD).

Program Who Can Apply Application Documents (NRCS) Eligibility Documents (Filed with FSA) Ranking Information Supporting Information
Agriculture Management Assistance (AMA) Agricultural producers with priority for limited resource, beginning, or full-time farmers.
  • Form AD-1026 HELWC - Highly Erodible Land Conservation (HELC) and Wetland Conservation (WC) Certification
  • Form CCC-901-Members Form
  • Form FSA-211-POA - Power of Attorney
  • Form CCC-941 - Average adjusted Gross Income Certification and Consent to Disclosure of Tax Information - Agricultural Act of 2014
Conservation Stewardship Program (CSP) Agricultural producers who have already adopted conservation strategies on their farms.      
Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP) Agricultural producers with existing resource concerns.