New Jersey NRCS Employees
For information on upcoming events and announcements visit the Bulletin Board or the New Jersey SharePoint for Announcements. (Note: New Jersey Sharepoint is only accessible by employees and partners.)
Coleen Churchill, Business Services Specialist
- Electronic Travel System 2 (ETS2) - (Concur) Travel authorization and voucher
- Contact the National Travel Services Team for assistance through the NRCS Toll-Free Help Desk: (855) 344-4793
- Visit USDA Connect for additional resources (Field Tools Community or search ETS2)
- EmpowHR - (formerly Combined Administrative Management System or iCAMS - employee worklist, performance appraisal, etc.)
The NRCS Training Workbook is on the NRCS Share Point. Access it from the Training Tab. Follow the quick launch toolbar link on the left of the page under "Documents". Contact Doreen Dougherty if you have trouble accessing the Excel workbook.
- AgLearn - NRCS source for employee and partner training
- 2008 Farm Bill - General Overview
- Technical Information - New Jersey Tech Notes and links to information that can help you do your job better
- eAuthentication - Registry for providing Customers with online EGOV access.
- Customer Service Toolkit - New Jersey NRCS Help and Frequently Asked Questions for ArcMap, Customer Service Toolkit and Outlook
- Certified Conservation Planner Designation documents (Microsoft Word files) These documents are also posted on the Somerset shared drive
NRCS employees regularly participate in outreach activities like workshops, field tours and demonstrations, agricultural meetings, classroom presentations, etc. Please report these outreach activities on the NJ SharePoint. File scans of the supporting documents (agenda, brochures, photos, etc.) in a folder of the 230 Civil Rights digital file. Name your folder in this format: YYYY-MM-DD-NameOfEvent.
Contact your Outreach Coordinator with questions.
Employee to Employee
This document requires Adobe Acrobat.
New Jersey Employee Directory (1.8 mb) - Updated January, 2016
This page last updated January 22, 2016