Skip Navigation

SF Forms

SF Forms - Standard Forms

SF forms can be found on the following Web sites:

Some of the SF forms used by NRCS are:

  • SF-71 is replaced by OPM-71 Request for Leave or Approved Absence
  • SF-299 Application for Transportation and Utility Systems and Facilities on Federal Lands
  • SF-361 Transportation Discrepancy Report
  • SF-1164 Claim for Reimbursement for Expenditures on Official Business
  • SF-1199A Direct Deposit Sign-Up Form SF-2805 Request for Recovery of Debt Due the United States