Conditions for Use of NRCS-Michigan Standard Drawings:
Anyone using any of these drawings for a specific site acknowledges the following conditions prior to their use:
• These standard drawings are generic in nature and are available to the public.
• Each standard drawing describes component elements that may be used as part of the design/construction drawings for improvements at a specific site.
• Each standard drawing has been examined by NRCS for technical adequacy based on the stated design assumptions, but the responsibility for proper application at a specific site is with the user.
• Generic approval of the standard drawing by the NRCS as noted in the lower left hand corner is NOT an endorsement of their use on a specific site.
• Any standard drawing should only be used at a specific site where:
a) they are part of a set of construction drawings showing their location and application at the specific site;
b) the site-specific construction drawings have been approved by a person authorized by federal or state law to approve engineering designs/construction drawings; and
c) the approver ensures there is documentation showing the drawing is suited for the conditions at the specific site and the design limitations as noted on the drawing are not exceeded at the specific site.