Maine Bulletin No. ME 330-13-1
November 8, 2012
Subject: MGT – Direct Charge Budgeting for FY13
Purpose. To provide information on timekeeping requirements.
Expiration Date. September 30, 2013
Attached is the Direct Charge Budget for FY13. We will provide another update once we receive a budget. Supervisors are to continue to monitor the use of program funds for themselves and their staff by using WebTCAS Employee Summary Reports to enable us to effectively budget and utilize our allocations. When using WebTCAS reports, it is necessary to also consider how Leave (Annual, Administrative and Sick Leave) is distributed by looking at the attached Master Fund Allocation document. Keep in mind that the minimum hours charged to Leave are typically between 240 – 288 hours for Annual Leave and Holidays during the course of the fiscal year. If the hours are insufficient in a particular fund, please contact Pauline Paré, ASTC for Operations before the hours are completely expended to determine if additional hours can be provided.
A few key points to remember:
1. Please do not charge to AMA (our allocations are usually small), GRP or HFRP funds.
2. Do not charge directly to US-ECP. Charge that work to CTA for now and keep track of the date and hours expended on ECP. As soon as we have set up new fund codes in WebTCAS, we will inform you.
3. We expect that WHIP funds will be reduced from last year. We expect to make adjustments later in the year.
4. CRP hours are for work on prior year contracts only. These hours have been distributed largely to Aroostook County staff. Contact Pauline if additional hours are needed.
5. WRP hours are for work on prior year Agreements and commitments only.
As allocations change, we may need to make adjustments to certain employee’s distribution of funds. We will keep you posted.
Contact. If you have questions or concerns, please contact Pauline Paré, ASTC for Operations, at 207-990-9554 or email Pauline.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Juan C. Hernandez
JUAN C. HERNANDEZ
The following document requires Adobe Acrobat (.pdf)
Attachment - Maine FY13 Salary and Benefits Budget (.pdf)