Arkansas Toolkit Home
Customer Service Toolkit - Arkansas
Customer Service Toolkit is available to authorized NRCS employees and affiliates. Toolkit is the NRCS tool for creating conservation plan documents including planned practice schedules, conservation program contract documents, and for recording conservation assistance notes. It is also used for creating conservation plan maps, soils maps, or other resource maps (wetlands, wildlife habitat, nutrient management buffers, etc). Toolkit links to the National Conservation Planning Database, to the Progress Reporting System (PRS), and to Protracts.
Need help? Before you call, check the topics below to see if they might answer your questions. If you can't find the answers to your question here please call a member of your Arkansas Toolkit support team.
Arkansas Toolkit Support Team
- Rich Joslin - Resource Conservationist on the State Office Ecological Sciences staff/Toolkit Coordinator, State Office; 501-301-3179
- Johnny Chism - Resource Conservationist/Northwest area; 870-741-8600, Ext.6
- Dawn Fox - Resource Conservationist/Northeast area; 870-972-4714
- Bryan Hollis - Resource Conservationist/South area; 870-367-8400 Ext.6
Arkansas NRCS Help Documents
User Information And Resources Available From The National Customer Service Toolkit 2004 Website
Customer Service Toolkit Help
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
National Toolkit Website
This useful site includes the following:
- Training and Support Resources
- Instructions for using Toolkit 2004 Online Help
- Live Meeting Replays
- Training Slides
- Tech Notes
- Community Helpful Hints (Guidance and information from other states)
- User Documentation (User Guides)
Links to Toolkit Websites in other states
Several states have toolkit help pages that may offer helpful information.
Disclaimer: The documents and references in this section were developed by and for some other state; consequently, the information may not be applicable to Arkansas practices. If you have questions about the processes in these documents contact your area office or Arkansas Toolkit Coordinator. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE PERSONS LISTED ON THESE DOCUMENTS!
Last Modified: November 09, 2011